Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Episode - Amazing Grace, Dec 2 2006

We arrived at the place that Hyeon Ji's Party would be opened....
I parked the car for unloading a baby carriage, our car is temporarily parked on lines...A part of car is out of lines...

After unloading, To park the car I had to change the gear, but couldn't shift the gear for some reason. I just tried to changing the gear up and down for about fifty minutes, but that was not working at all. It was locked.
It occured to me at the moment that I had to call the SOS centre of GM Daewoo. After calling, I kept trying to do it. But It was useless

I stoped doing everything. I silently and earnestly prayed for it working to my God.
It's so Amazing... It was shifted at once. Thanks God very very so much...

and then....SOS team arrived in five minutes.

I was so shamed...because I didn't find my God at first........

No comments: